CBT

You might check the proceedings of the 1995 HPS midyear symposium, which
was on HP Training.
Aside from that We have distributed several hundred copies of the NIST CBT.
This is written in Toolbook, and can be revised if you have the authoring
program.

It will soon be available for direct downloading(as soon as I finish the
conversion to MultiMedia Toolbook 3.0), since our objective is for
visiting users to be able to download and review the material prior to
their work at NIST.  I will post a note when this is so.  Anyone otherwise
desperate for a copy can send me 4 floppies, but wait if you can.

SLABACK@MICF.NIST.GOV
   ...a little risk, like a bit of spice, adds flavor to life