Re: Sheilding Software Inquiry

> David:  There is a software program called kuxkvp that was produced by Simpkins
> and it appeared in the Health Physics Society Journal.  I can send you a copy if
> you provide me with your address.  It is a very good program...mike coogen sends

> Subject: Sheilding Software Inquiry
> Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
> Date:    7/12/95 7:36 AM
>
> David A. Wise
> dwise@freenet.scri.fsu.edu
> Phone# 803.791.9900
> Fax# 803.791.9911

Dear Mr. Coogen:

Thank you for your interest and help. I greatly appreciate your
willingness to help me in my endeavors.  My address follows:

David A. Wise
ALARON Corporation
Park Place Ste. 500
440 Knox Abbott Dr.
Cayce, SC 29033

and my phone/fax numbers follow.

--
David A. Wise
dwise@freenet.scri.fsu.edu

Niether this transmission nor its' contents represent the views,
positions or attitudes of my employer(s).