No Messages Received from Radsafe any News on Ramp?

Since I haven't gotten any messages from Radsafe in a few days I assume
we again have some problem.  If it is at the Romulus end well nobody is
getting messages through.  If it is at our end (Forum) then I want to send
this message to let others involved in the RAMP Superfund situation know
how to get in touch with me and give a brief update.

The update is basically that as far as I know one pickup has been
scheduled for July 25 but I don't know who is picking up their waste.
Our lawyers have asked for deletions and changes in the language in the
consent agreement and not yet received a response from EPA lawyers.

My email addres is vernig.peter@forum.va.gov.  At the current time I don't
know whether a message sent to me individually will get through but no
radsafe group messages have arrived for a couple of days.  My phone is
303-399-8020 ex 2447.

This message has been reviewed by no one.