Thanks (Was: Charcoal Filters and HEPA Filters ... II.)

Dear Radsafers,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your replies to my
postings.

We've got the filters.  I'll post an info should there  be any antimony
problem.

Best regards,

     Miroslav

PS. Standard disclaimers apply.
If I had an opinion, it sure wouldn't be mine... or my employer's!
Nazory nemusia v ziadnom pripade vyjadrovat postoj mojho zamestnavatela,
ba niekedy ani moje vlastne.
Miroslav Lieskovsky                               Health Physics Department
mirolies@nbnet.nb.ca                       Point Lepreau Generating Station
Phone  bus: (506) 659 2220 ext. 7421                    New Brunswick Power
Fax    bus: (506) 659 2003                             P.O. Box 10, Hwy 790
Phone  res: (506) 636 7629                                    Lepreau, N.B.
e-mail res: miroslav@mi.net                                 Canada, E0G 2H0