Re: Mini-Instuments

>        Does anyone have the recent address/phone # for Mini-Instruments?
>
>        I can't seem to find any info on them anywhere else.

Mini-Instruments' address is:

                                      8 Station Industrial Estate
                                      Burnham on Crouch
                                      Essex, CMO 8RN
                                      UK

Their fax number is +44 621 783132

I dont know whether they sell directly to the public; some of our
departments have bought M-I meters from a dealer in  London called Jepson
and Bolton.  Jeremy Bolton is the manager and his fax no is +44 71 402 3263

Mike Williamson
University of Queensland
Brisbane
Australia