Re: DOE PEIS -Reply

Luke -- I don't know exactly  WHICH PEIS you're referring to ... I believe
there are several in the works (Waste Management, Spent Fuel, etc.)
The Spent Fuel FINAL PEIS is available ... DOE/EIS-0203-F. If this is the
one you need, I wish I had known ... I would have had DOE ship you one
directly (it's over a foot thick with all the appendices!)

>>> Luke I. McCormick  08/07/95 14:46 >>>
  I called the DOE EM DATA number and they said that the PEIS is not out
yet.