code of conduct

I have been tasked with writing a code of conduct, or standards of practice
(if you will) for a group of health physics technicians at our facility.
I have seen other very good such mantle pieces at other facilities, and would
appreciate any such examples for inclusion in my list. I would be glad to make
my final work available for general use, and would expect it to be sufficiently
generic to be used elsewhere. If you have such ideas, or assistance, contact
me as indicated. Thank you

Aldo Capristo
Radwaste Coordinator
Maine Yankee Atomic Power Station