Re: Draft NUREG/CR-6354

     Matt:

     I am amazed that the Document Offices tells you that they don't have
     any copies. We wrote them as soon as we received a copy of the FR
     stating that it was available. We wrote to the following address as
     requested in the notice:

     Distribution Services, Printing and Mail Services Branch
     Office of Administration
     USNRC
     Washington, DC 20555-001

     The only other way is to copy it for a fee in their Public Document
     Room, which is ridiculous if you ask me.

     We also asked them if we could purchase extra copies. Now I wonder if
     we'll even get the one free one they offer!

     Good luck in your attempt to get a copy.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com