----- cut & Fwd'd ------------------

From: bcarlson@sauron.multiverse.com

In the Nuclear Regulatory Commission Reg. Guide 8.33, "Quality Management Program",
they talk of the "overall treatment period" in terms of
Teletherapy.  First, what are they looking for here, do they wnat
to know the total number of fractions or do they want to know
what will be the overall time period for the course of therapy (elapsed time).
And second, does anybody out there really specify the total treatment time, that is
the elapsed time of a course of therapy.

Bob Carlson
ICMP
Medical Physics
Cleveland, Ohio