Looking for slides on nuclear related topics

Hi, There,

I will give a seminar to general audience (engineering graduate students)
about nuclear energy and radiation safety issues. I would appreciate
suggetions about how and where I can get some good, update slides.  It would
be ideal if the slides cover information on world/U.S. nuclear power
generation, advantages of nuclear energy, waste disposal issues,
environemental impact, power plant related radiation safety issues, etc.

I can put information together myself, but the slides made by professionals
may be more effective.  I have seen some very good slides presented by
people from DOE facilities.  Is there an office in DOE or HPS or ANS  where
I can get some help from?  BTW, I was able to get a complete set of rad.
safety training video tapes from Howard Hughes Medical Institute for free
after I saw the news on this net!  Thanks for the info.  What a great group!

Have a nice semester (to those working in universities)!

George Xu, Ph.D.
RSO/ Research Assistant Professor
Rensselar Polytechnic Institute
Troy, NY 12180