NCRP Nominations

I sent the following message out from my Delphi WIN_D softwareon Aug. 30.  I
just looked at a copy of it that came to me at LANL and it is really garbled
up.  Sentences out of order etc.  If you didn't understand it - well neither
did I.  Lets try again.

I am Chair of the American Nuclear Society NCRP Liaison Committee and I have
a couple of things on my mind (so-called) that you RadSafers can help with.
I am contacting the ANS-BMD list but I wanted a larger distribution.
1) I am looking for volunteers that wish to serve as Committee members or
resources.  The areas of interest of NCRP include epidemology, nonionizing
electromagematic fields, nuclear medicine, public policy, radiation
measurements and they have recently formed a group under A. Upton to look at
our favorite linear - no threshold question.  The Liaison Committee will
review draft reports, respond to requests from NCRP, comment on public
policy statements, and, if we have members in the Washington DC area, attend
NCRP meetings.  I would like to know what role, member or resource you would
like to play, your area of interest/expertize and address (snail and e mail)
and phone and Fax numbers.  You do not have to be an ANS member.
2) NCRP is requesting suggestions of individuals who might be considered for
nomination to NCRP membership.  The request letter went out to 57
Collaborating Organizations (ANS was one).  There are going to be 12
vacancies of which about half may be filled by re-election.  The areas of
NCRP interest for expertize are listed above.  NCRP is an affirmative action
organization.  Send any recommendations to me (If ANS member send to John
Graham at ANS/HQ with a copy to me).  We need biographical data and a brief
paragraph setting out your evaluation of the qualifications of the
individual and that identifies his/her area(s) of competence.
The rest of my message never got in the transmission.  My home e-mail is
chatho@roadrunner.com  My delphi address chatho@delphi.com is ok for
receiving but not for trtansmission.  Any bright ideas.
Charles (Tommy) Thomas
Los Alamos National Laboratory
TSA-11 MS k557
Loas Alamos, NM  87545