Re: OMRI Daily Digest I, No. 171, 1 Sep

Rod,

You have a point, but:  1. I've seen some data (though not specifically about
the Kola Gulf, but we have data from Mayak); and 2. the need for resources
includes investigating, not just to fix.

Granted, if the data then did not justify cleanup but just a bureaucratic
effort to justify funding with no public health or environmental benefit (like
"some" we know, as Dr. Goldman said: to spend a $-trillion for negligible
public health benefit) then it should not be done.

Regards, Jim