Overall Treatment Period for Teletherapy

period" for teletherapy, the NRC expects an actual date or other
type of time recorded.  They do not accept the number of fractions
to mean the overall treatment period.  We found this out the hard
way during an inspection following a misadministration.  At that
time, it was our opinion that the number of fractions was the same
as the overall treatment period.  Even though this disagreement in
terms had absolutely nothing to do with the misadministration, it
gave the NRC something to cite and as such take enforcement action.
There is considerably more to this saga.  Feel free to contact me
directly if you have questions at (317) 274-0330 or via my e-mail
address.