MQSA

I am trying to obtain a copy of the most up-to-date regulations on the
Mammography Quality Standards Act. I have subscribed to the FDA's
"Mammography Matters" newslist and have from them obtained a copy of 21
CFR Part 900 'Interim Rule' for the MQSA (with a cover dated 4/18/95).
However there seems to be some difference between the particulars of the
interim rule and the actual requirements which inspectors are utilizing.

Can you direct me to an ftp site which contains the current rule, or
otherwise point me to the correct person?

Any help would be appreciated.