member of the HPS to attend and the number of registrations is
limited.

TITLE:	Seminar on Risk Communication Strategies

DATE:	Thursday, October 26, 1995

TIME:	8:30 a.m to 3:00 p.m

PLACE:	Bristol-Myers Squibb
	Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Inc
	Wallingford, Connecticut

BY:	Connecticut United for Research Excellence, Inc.

The presenter will be Russ Dawson from the Potomac Communications
Group of Wasington, DC.  They have presented similar seminars around
the country. The Registration fee is $50.00 and the deadline for
registering is Monday, October 16.  I urge all those that (live
nearby) deal with the public to attend.

For further information or registering, please contact:

Connecticut United for Research Excellence, Inc.
P.O. Box 5048
Wallingford, CT  06492-7548

Phone: (203) 294-3521

FAX:   (203) 294-3529