Re: Symbol

There is an article complete with color pictures in Health Physics about
15 years ago by the late Lloyd Stephens and Rosemary Barrett.  The same
article, sans color but with additional insights from the late Saul
Harris re the ASA (now ANSI) aspects plus editorial comment is contained
in the book "Health Physics: A Backward Glance", Pergamon Press, 1980,
ed. by Kathren and Ziemer.

Ron Kathren