Re: High Dose Stuff

     You might want to get in touch with Les Slabech...forgive the spelling
     les at NIST.  Sorry I don't have a phone number or e-mail, but
     sometimes Les adds a little spice to the BB...mike coogen

Subject: High Dose Stuff
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    9/12/95 9:48 AM

     Hi all,

     I wonder if I could get some help from some of you.  I am interested
     in the following information specific to High Dose (kGy doses or
     higher) applications:

     (1) Who in the U.S. is supplying accredited dosimetry for high dose
                applications?
     (2) Are there applicable standards for HD dosimetry?
     (3) Any good references on colorimetry or HD TLD/RPL?

     Thanks a lot.  Please return replies to me via my personal email
     address to keep from cluttering the listserver.

     Again, and in advance, thank you.

     Rick Cummings
     INET:      cumminfm@inel.gov
     Phone:     (208) 526-2765

     *** Shun advice at any price.  Now, that's what I call good advice ...
     Piet Hein ***      ;>)