Re: BOMAB Suppliers

                                                        Sept 14, 1995
With regard to Tim Paul's request for information about suppliers of BOMAB
phantoms, contact -

Dr. Gary H. Kramer, Head,                                   Fax
613-957-1089 Human Monitoring Laboratory,
Tel 613-954-6668
Environmental Radiation Hazards Division,
gkramer@hpb.hwc.ca
Bureau of Radiation and Medical Devices,
Health and Welfare Canada,
775 Brookfield Road
Ottawa, Ont., Canada K1A 1C1

                                        Mike Quastel