Subject: Calibration Range
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at hq2ccgw
Date:    9/15/95 11:12 AM

I'm looking to update a small calibration facility.  I would like to
develope a range centered in the path of our calibration beam.  This would
require the installation of a graduated track with an adjustable stand.  The
stand will have the ability to coordinate on the X and Z axis.  Has anyone
built their own or can they point me in the direction of a vendor or someone
who has?

Thank you,

Inaccurately Precise
Matthew Williamson