Re: RADSAFE Format

To all of us in the RADSAFE space:

When messages that are not of earth-shaking general interest come through, such
as the one from Mr. Montgomery asking about how to get his message though to
everyone, perhaps you might consider replying directly to the writer rather
than sending an automatic reply that's generally broadcast.  I'd rather see the
person who sent the message get a bunch of replies than see all of us have to
wade through several not-so-relevant replies.

Please accept my apologies, Mr. Montgomery - I'm not upset with you, or even
upset with anyone.  This is however not the first time that this kind of situ-
ation has arisen, and we should all use common sense when we consider where
replies to any message should go.  If you think all common sense has deserted
me, let me know directly.

Regards,
Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu