Re: EDUCATION AND TRAINING

The University of Pennsylvania offers a month long course in general
nuclear medicine each November-December.  It 40 hours per week of class
room teaching for 4 weeks.  Radiation safety is included, but the focus of
the course is primarily clinical.  Most students are radiology residents,
nuclear medicine fellows, and health physics grad students.  A copy of last
year's syllabus is available on request.

Best.

David Mozley
Philthydelphia