Re: environmental testing

You might consider checking with the NRC Region I in King of Prussia,
PA. They have had a situation in western PA where a fuel fabrication
facility contaminated a sewage plant.  Although the contaminants are
not the one's you specified, they might be able to point you in the
right direction.  Unforetuneately, I am not in the office and cannot
give you their number.  You can check with Randall Ragland of their
licensing group and mention my name as the reference.

paul charp  (pcharp@ix.netcom.com)