PIC Messenger

Radsafers,

Recently we had a referral from a radsafe query.  To those involved -
Thank you very much.

We signed on to let you know that within the nex few weeks we
will be mailing our newsletter called the PIC Messenger.  This
quarterly publication provides up-to-date news about our products
of interest to health and medical physics professionals and
radiochemists.

Featured in this issue is the recent introduction (at the HPS meetings)
of our TRAC system for airborne radioactivity surveys, the new inexpensive
MPC 9400 Alpha/Beta Counter which is gaining wide popularity,
and an overview of our ultral low level alpha/beta counting instruments.

If you are not on our mailing list and would like to be, or if your address
has changed, contact Joe Bradley directly at:

E-Mail:  picsales@aol.com
Phone:  (423) 988-6911
FAX:      (423) 988-6905

Protean Instrument Corp.