Re: Disposal of Contaminated Soil

Just read today that Envirocare may have a competitor.

Dawn Mining Company received its license earlier this year, and the
company hopes to be operational by Spring 1996.  The facility can take
about 30 million cubic feet of material.  Dawn Mining is located in
eastern Washington state about 30 miles outside of Spokane.

I have not verified this information.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E., Atty.                 gcarlson@mail.state.mo.us