Re: CHP "Code of Ethics"

I certainly am interested, and would think that other HPs would also
be.  After all, if the CHPs can not earn/maintain the respect of the
HP community, then we might as well close up shop now.

Wes

> Date:          Thu, 5 Oct 95 22:56:55 -0500
> From:          Rich Oesterling <ogr@inel.gov>
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       CHP "Code of Ethics"

> Is there enough interest in this group to start a thread on the subject,
> or does someone know of a better forum to discuss the subject so that the
> non-CHP's (who are probably in the majority) are not bothered?

> *      Rich Oesterling, CHP      *
> *     ogr@twinpeak.inel.gov      *
> *    #include <disclaimer.h>     *
> *  Get Really Warped - Get Unix  *

Wesley M. Dunn, C.H.P., Administrator      512-834-6688
Licensing Branch                           512-834-6690 (fax)
(Texas) Bureau of Radiation Control        wdunn@brc1.tdh.state.tx.us