--------------------------------------
Date: 10/6/95 9:18 AM
To: GORDON MILLER
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
To: RADSAFE --INTERNET RADSAFE@ROMULUS.EH

I am trying to locate a supplier of radiofrequency/microwave protective suits.
There was a company called Lion's Apparel in the US that made these suits, but
they no longer make them. Actually I am only looking for the hoods, or the
name of a company that can make them.Any leads in this direction would be most
appreciated.

Thanks.  (rnross@bcsc02.gov.bc.ca)

Radiation Protection, Ministry of Health, British Columbia
The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
This is a disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, newsgroups
etc., on the internet.