Re: NIH

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I take it that an accidental P-32 "contamination" of a water cooler or a
sandwich is not theoretically possible without considerating the event as
representing a deliberate act?

It would be very much appreciated if an informed person responded.  Was
P-32 actually found in the water coolers, or in a single water cooler?

Does anyone remember Susan Smith?