RE: Merits

I love the pun, but do you really mean "the merits of the complaint".
[?].  That's playing judge and jury.

Better to decide if your expertise is applicable to the questions to be
resolved in the complaint.

Concerning the above question, do you know of any lawyers that will take
on a case if the "merits of the complaint" do not warrant litigation?  The
same should apply to any "expert" hired on for their services.  That's not
"playing judge and jury," that's making a personal, moral judgement.

But alas, we digress from the true RADSAFE path!  Enough lawyer speak!!

Michael Ford
Battelle Pantex
Amarillo, Texas
806.477.5727
mford@pantex.com
caveat lector:  President Dan is watching!:-)