Neutron source-data needed

We are planning to add an isotopic neutron source to a teaching lab in
support of our BS degree in health physics. We have in mind a 3-to-5 Ci AmBe
source to be used in a Nuclear Chicago NH-3 howitzer that someone has donated.

Does anyone have actual measured neutron and gamma flux or dose rate data
outside this or a similar source/howitzer?

Can Radsafers help us find an available neutron source? Our dream is to find
a donor who, in addition to donating a source, is willing to give us a small
monetary grant to help defray setup costs.

We would welcome advice and information from experienced users regarding
safe and effective use of such a device in an education setting. We are
especially interested in unusual and novel experiments.

Thanks in advance....  Jack Couch, Bloomsburg University. Please reply by
e-mail to jgcouc@planetx.bloomu.edu
Jack Couch
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
jgcouc@planetx.bloomu.edu