Re: Good Morning America

>The most effective way to counter tihs is to offer Joan a education in
>proper terminology. This offer should be made with the condition that if she
>declines to get the truth that the descrepancies in her program will be
>shared with her advisaries.

	I remember 60-minutes doing one of their hatchet jobs on a Spanish
	Museum, how the museum got taken by a fake painting by a renowned
	Spanish artist. One "Expert" pointed out the major differences between
	two authentic paintings by the artist and the obvous fake.

	Some time later PBS did a special about how the museum went about
	restoring the three paintings. In the course of the work, all three
	were removed from their frames. After folding out the rest of the
	canvas, it became instantly apparent that all 3 were part of one large
	mural.

	Sadly there was probably a 15 to 1 ratio between 60-minutes viewers
	and PBS viewers. It all boils down to what draws viewers (and sells
	adverstising time.)

	What we really need to do is sick Rush Limbaugh on some of the
	scare mongers.