Behind Closed Doors -Reply

Yep. I didn't tape the segment (I should have) but she also
said that if you inhale a small amount of the plutonium, less
than will fit on the head of a pin "you will die". No statistical
increase in cancer risk ... just "you will die".

>>> Matthew Williamson  10/18/95 06:46 >>>
Joan London commented on the top secret activities and the
hour long safety briefing before donning a cotton jumpsuit.
She picked up a "ten pound" sphere of plutonium and could
"feel the heat coming though."  This component is used in
bombs and makes them "go nuclear."