Linear Hype

To: RADSAFE --INTERNET RADSAFE@ROMULUS.EH

Sandy, two things:  what you seem to be saying is if health physicists want
 to keep working we should take that into consideration when we try to decipher
 the "truth" of the linear hypothesis.  Secondly, does the figure of only 2
 radiographers exceeding 5 rem have some other qualifier?  If not then Canada
 could sure use some help, we had 4 industrial radiographers over 5 rem in
 1993 and I think that the US may have more ind.radiographers in total.

Radiation Protection, Ministry of Health, British Columbia
The opinions and material above are solely those of the author.
This is a disclaimer for postings to bulletin boards, newsgroups
etc., on the internet.