Subject: Re: Comment on "Short essay on plutonium"
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet-Mail
Date:    10/20/95 2:58 PM

Before alot is said in reference to the short essay, please bear in
mind that it was written for laymen, not Health Physicists. The primary
purpose was to provide an individual with a sense for how outrageous
the "One pound of Pu could kill everyone on earth" claim is.

No one should use the short essay on Pu as a basis for internal dosimetry.

 * Gary Masters, ALARA Program Coordinator, RFETS   gmasters@csn.net *
 *         Get Totally Warped - Use a Mac as a Unix terminal!        *