Subject: Tl SPECT fetal doses
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at CCSMTP
Date:    10/23/95 11:39 AM

Does anyone know of any dosimetry references which may be useful for
determining fetal doses for Thallium SPECT heart studies?  Early estimates
suggested moderate to low doses. However recently I have heard that
Tl readily crosses the placenta, a point that these estimates did not take
into account.

Any help would be appreciated.

Geoff Clarke