Re: Monitoring criteria (another can of worms)

You wrote:

From: "Jim F. Herrold" <HERROLD@UWYO.EDU>
Subject: Monitoring criteria (another can of worms)
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>

I may be opening another can of worms, but here goes:
 ...etc. (Badging criteria)

Howard Hughes Medical Institue conducted a survey about this topic.
University of California, SanDiego prepared a report.
They are available at (619) 534-3660.

Suffice to say, there was a great deal of variation in badging
criteria.  I suggest that you review the survey.  I'll send it
to you or you can talk to the authors.  My suggestion is that
dosimetry costs are pretty cheap compared with litigation costs.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure you justify it in your files.

-Alan M. Jackson, MS, CHP
University of Michigan
alanjack@umich.edu
(313) 936-1587