Long term low dose exposure study

For those interested in long term low dose exposure studies, the University
of Minnesota School of Public Health, the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists, and the National Institutes of Health have been conducting a
health survey of over 100,000 radiologic technologists for several years.
Their focus is on certified technologists prior to December 31, 1980 (which I
happen to be one of them).  Their initial paper describing the health survey
was published in the January 1992 issue of Cancer magazine/journal.  I
recently participated in a second round of questionaires.  The findings are
to be published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, but I don't know which
one or when the results will be available.

Carol Connell
ccc8@atsdto1.em.cdc.gov
(404)639-6060

The standard disclaimers apply.