Draft ANSI N323

In a recent advertisement on radsafe for Dr. Halliburton's course a
mention of the Draft of ANSI N323 was made.  I have heard that comments
have been submitted on this Draft, but I have not heard anything about
the response to the comments or a re-issuance of another Draft.  If
anybody has information about the latest Draft, who is coordinating
the Draft and how I might go about obtaining a copy of the latest Draft
of ANSI N323 please contact me.

Matt Scannell
(SCANNELL@yankee.com)

* Radiation workers don't glow in the dark*
* But they are bright people              *