DOE Tritium Supply PEIS

Does anyone know where I can find electronic copies of the
Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and the Energy Reorganization
Act of 1974? In yesterday's mail I received three (3!) copies
of the DOE Final Programmatic Environmental Impact
Statement (PEIS) for Tritium Supply and Recycling ... in
which DOE proposes to work on the two most promising
production strategies: 1) buy a commercial reactor and use it
to produce tritium, or secure irradiation services at a
commercial reactor, or 2) build a linear accelerator at SRS to
produce tritium.

I was just wondering ... since NRC cannot regulate
naturally-occuring and accelerator-produced radioactive
materials (but the states CAN and DO), if DOE would have
the same problem ... and if the regulation of the accelerator
would devolve to the state ... in this case, South Carolina..