NIR Warning Sign

G'day All,

A while ago I made enquiries regarding the NIR warning sign. Thanks to all
who responded. My problem is that I am having a great deal of difficulty
getting my hands on a copy of the relevant ANSI and ISO standards. I really
don't want to buy one when all I need is one page!!

If anyone has access to either ANSI C95.2 - 1982 or ISO 3864 and would be
prepared to fax a copy of the symbol described below, I would be very
appreciative!
Of course I'm assuming that both of these standards have the relevant symbol
in them.

The symbol is the one that has a triangular border containing a "tall
narrow" triangle with ((( ))) around the top of it. (Confused yet?)

I need a black and white version which shows relative dimensions and which
is of a suitable size for scanning into a document.

My fax number (international version thereof) is at the bottom of my signature.

Many thanks in advance.

                I know that you believe you understand what you think I said
                but I am not sure that what you heard is actually what I meant.

                        Alex Zapantis
                        Radiation Safety Officer
                        Queensland University of Technology
                        Health & Safety Section