Re: Further comments on my angry reply on Friday

     David,

     No offense was taken and no apology is necessary, to me anyway. You
     made a point based on your beliefs and I only responded that I took
     exception to your conclusion. I believe it is important to debate an
     issue which can have many different view points. It is only in this
     form of communication whereby one can see an issue from a totally
     different perspective, and maybe learn something new which will shed a
     different focus and conclusion. I believe it is OK to debate and
     attack a viewpoint, not the individual. I am sorry to say that
     sometimes I do the latter. I don't believe that you attacked me
     personally, just my point of view. That is perfectly acceptable.

     Sandy Perle
     Supervisor Health Physics
     Florida Power and Light Company
     Nuclear Division

     (407) 694-4219 Office
     (407) 694-3706 Fax

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com

Dear All,

>>First my apologies to any (especially Sandy Perle) whom I may have offended.<<

David Walland
Bristol University (UK)
David.Walland@bristol.ac.uk