re: Feline I-131 Release Criteria

This may be the reason why we on this side of the pond are not allowed to release for so long.  Our litter must be
below 4 Bq per gram before we release the cat.  We don't believe you can expect members of the public to stick to
the rules every time.

David Walland
University of Bristol (UK)
David.Walland@bristol.ac.uk