Re[2]: Radiation Safety Training Slides

     To Keith, Kent, & Radsafers

     The training slides Keith & Kent have expressed an interest in are
     available through the Columbia Chapter, Health Physics Society.  There
      are about 60 different slides available dealing primarily with
     internal dosimetry, risk comparisons, bioassay, and radcon.  They were
     originally developed at Hanford to keep craft workers' interest during
     safety meetings and training sessions, but have found their way into
     various training and technical presentations.  DOE donated a set to
     the Columbia Chapter so that they could be made available at a
     reasonable cost (basically the cost of reproduction + mailing) to
     whoever might want them.  They are public domain, so you are free to
     use them to your heart's content.

     If anyone wants a catalog listing (copy machine copy of reduced
     versions of the slides), just drop me an e-mail.  I am the contact
     person for the CCHPS on these.

     My apologies to anyone who thinks this is advertising:  two open
     requests over the network seemed to me to justify this network
     response.

     Gene Carbaugh
     (509) 376-6632

     eh_carbaugh@pnl.gov