Audits

Good morning!  The decision has just been made to have this year's annual audit
of our radiation safety program performed by an outside consultant.  I'm hoping
some of you can provide me with names of companies or persons that you know of
or who you've dealt with before who perform such audits for academic and
research programs.  Since we're on the East Coast, we'll be particularly inter-
ested in checking out consultants from this general region.  I'd be interested
in hearing about costs, if you've hired someone to do an audit and you feel you
can reveal what you were charged.

In anticipation of much help and sage advice, I thank you.

Sue Dupre/Health Physicist/Princeton University
dupre@princeton.edu
phone: (609)258-6252