Need Radiation Safety Pictures

Radsafers,

I need HP pictures.  I am putting together a Health Physics
Bulletin Board.  The purpose is to educate visitors
to the University.

I would really appreciate modern pictures of HPs doing work-
preferably near gratuitously neat looking equipment.

The idea is to catch the attention of the youngsters long enough
to teach them something.

Please tell me about of locations where I can find get this
information or to send pictures (ideally digitized pictures).

As usual, we have only a small budget available.

-Alan M. Jackson, MS, CHP
University of Michigan
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard