Re: xenon behavior

THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION CAN BEST BE SEEN WHEN CONSIDERING THE
DISTRIBUTION OF RADON IN THE ATMOSPHERE. It decreases to half its surface
concentration at about 1 Km altitude, whereas for nitrogen and oxygen,
this altitude is a few Km. These heights can easily be derived with basic
physics.  --B. Cohen