Re: Typical doses for aircraft crew members?

Again, the apparent lack of cosmic ray dose can be explained in terms of
energy dependence of the film and lack of cpe for the high energy photons
associated with cosmic rays.  What would be interesting would be to
examine the densities under the various filters of the film badge and see
how the ratios of density under the various filters compares to photons
at energies < a couple of MeV.

Ron Kathren