Re: Laboratory Statistics

:)
:) Dear Radsafers,
:)
:) I am looking for statistics involving the break down of radioactive
:) material users in the research industry across the United States.
:)
:) I need the total number of laboratories that use
:) radioactive material at all institutions located here in the
:) United States, and the concentrations of these labs in
:) different regions across the U.S.A.
:)
:) I know that this is not a very specific population; therefore,
:) I am simply trying to reflect general ballpark numbers.
:)
:) I am having difficulty obtaining these numbers.  If anyone could
:) offer any good sources that might have this information, I
:) would greatly appreciate it.
:)
:) Please email me directly at "dam8u@poe.acc.virginia.edu".
:)