15 Hours of CME Credit in Mammography Physics

15 HOURS OF CME CREDITS IN MAMMOGRAPHY PHYSICS
Saint Francis Hospital Breast Seminar
Tulsa, Oklahoma
April 12-13, 1996

On behalf of Saint Francis Hospital, I would like to invite you to our
upcoming breast seminar.  The seminar is well respected regionally by
physicians and technologists involved in mammography and the management of
breast disease.  This year the seminar is being expanded to provide
national appeal.  Also mammography physics will be included in the program.
 A certificate proclaiming 15 hours of continuing education credit will be
awarded to seminar participants by Saint Francis Hospital.

The registration fee for the two day program is $350.00.  The registration
fee includes certificate of attendance, educational materials, breaks and
lunch both days.  A refund of $325.00 will be made if cancellation is made
in writing and received by March 29, 1996 ($25.00 processing and handling
fee is deducted).

Our guest faculty have both national and international reputations.  Gues
faculty is expected to include:  Bill Ekland, M.D., Lazlo Tabar, M.D., Ed
Hendrick, Ph.D., and Art Howe, Ph.D.  Local faculty will include:  John
Frame, M.D., Tony Madeira, M.D., David Gooden, Ph.D., and Shikuan She, M.S.

Specific topics for the mammography physics tract include:
**	The impact of MQSA:  Present and future.
**	Test equipment for physics evaluations.
**	The unique role of the physicist in mammography.
**	Computerized data reduction and analysis.
**	The physics of mammography image quality.
**	The physicist's report and recommendations.
**	What's available in mammography equipment?
**	Radiation dose and risk.
**	The effect of target/filter on dose and contrast.
**	The physicist and the QC technologists.
**	Physics test procedures.
**	Processor chemistry quality control.

To register, please send a check payable to:

Saint Francis Hospital
Department of Continuing Medical Education
6161 South Yale Ave.
Tulsa, OK  74136
Phone:	(918) 494-1677
FAX:	(918) 494-6499

Include name, address, city, state/country, zip code, daytime phone, FAX
and affiliation.

Hotel arrangements are to be made directly with:

Doubletree Hotel at Warren Place
6110 South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK  74136
(918) 495-1000

prior to March 29, 1996.  Identify yourself as being with the Saint Francis
Hospital Breast Conference to receive the group rate of $65.00 (plus state
and local tax) for a single or double room.  Please book early as a limited
number of rooms are blocked.

I look forward to seeing you in April, 1996.

David S. Gooden, Ph.D., J.D.
Phone:	(918) 494-1444
FAX:	(918) 494-1452
email:	gooden@vms.ocom.okstate.edu