Forwarded mail.... -Reply

Bruce --

I sent the previous message about the CRCPD maintaining a
"wanted source" registry. The bulk of the message is
repeated below. You can also contact Terry by e-mail at
chardin007@aol.com (e-mail address for Chuck Hardin, the
Executive Director of CRCPD). I'm sure Terry can give you a
complete list ... and if he can't, I can fax you one if you give
ma a fax number.

Jim Hardeman, Manager
Environmental Radiation Program
Environmental Protection Division
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
(404) 362-2675   fax: (404) 362-2653
Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us

>>> Jim Hardeman 10/27/95 16:18 >>>
Please contact Terry Devine with the Conference of Radiation
Control Program Directors, Inc. (CRCPD) in Frankfurt, KY.
Number is (502) 227-4543. Terry maintains a registry of folks
who are looking for sources.

>>> Bruce A. Busby  11/10/95 07:30 >>>
Here is someone looking at getting rid of a PuBe source.
Contact  them at  their e-mail address if you have any ideas
for it, re-use or disposal.

I vaguely remember someone mentioning a used source
group who help re-use  these type of things. If anyone has an
address/phone/e-mail for them, let  me know. I will set up an
area on our home page so that type of info will  be available
to all.