Re: LA Times Article on Don Collins

Bill --

Many thanks for the article on my old friend and colleague Don Collins.
He is an extraordinary man, and a credit to our profession.  Have not
had contact with Don for some time so it was good to read that he is, as
always, doing well.  For those who would like some additional insights
into Don Collins fascinating adventures, see his writeup in "Health
Physics:  A Backward Glance".  The pictures (never before published in
many cases) of Japan after the bombings plus the German reactor in WW II
are great, and the writing is vintage Don Collins.

My regards to you to, good friend.

Ron